Reservations

Basic services that are included in the price

  • Guest escort with the possibility of assistance upon arrival (preannounced agreement);
  • Taxes;
  • Electricity and water consumption;
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet 0-24;
  • Satellite channels;
  • Bed linen and towels for use inside the apartment;
  • Free change of bedding and towels for guests staying in the apartment for more than a week.

Additional services not included in the price (have to arranged)

  • Cleaning of the apartment;
  • Change of bedding and towels;
  • Organizing breakfast at a nearby restaurant;
  • Transfer and / or charter lease;
  • Beach towel (20 € / week)

Check in and reservation 

The person who paid for the reservation is a reservation holder and is responsible for paying the rest of the total charge. 

The reservation holder must be 18 years of age or older.

Upon completing the reservation, the guest confirms that s/he is fully acquainted with the general terms of accommodation services, which s/he has read carefully, and that s/he accepts them in their entirety.

For bookings made 56 days or more prior to arrival the guests will be charged 30% of the amount within 8 days from the reservation, and the remaining 70% no later than 42 days before arrival.

For reservations 55-42 days prior to arrival guests have to pay 100% of the amount within 3 days from the reservation.

For reservations 41-0 days before arrival guests will be asked to pay the whole 100% and the booking at once.

If the payment is partial or incomplete Bifora has the right to cancel the reservation, but it does not relieve the lessee from obligation to pay in accordance with the following conditions:

  • In case of cancellation of the arrival up to 60 days before the reservation period, guest(s) pay 20% of the total agreed price;
  • In case of cancellation of the arrival 59-35 days before the reserved period, the guest(s) pay 50% of the total agreed price;
  • In case of cancellation of arrival less than 35 days before the reserved period, the guest(s) pay 80% of the total agreed price.

Please note that a reservation is not confirmed or secured until this deposit requirement has been paid in full.

Deposit

Guest is obligated to pay a security deposit of 450 EUR in case should s/he loses any of the lessor’s inventory and intentionally or through neglect incur damage to lessor’s inventory, installations or furniture. The full amount will be refunded at checkout and no later than three weeks after the end of lease (if paid at booking by bank transfer).

The deposit is to be paid no later than at check in.

Upon completing the reservation and deposit payment, the guest confirms that s/he is fully acquainted with the general terms of accommodation services, which s/he has read carefully, and that s/he accepts them in their entirety.

Payment Method

Bank transfer
Required data for payment shall be submitted in direct contact via e-mail on personal
request for booking within 24 hours.